We are at a critical juncture at this midpoint in the timeframe of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The very spirit of collaboration that led to the creation of the creation of these goals has been disrupted by the climate crisis and the COVID-19 pandemic. We must recommit to the SDGs and their targets.
UNANIMA International is hosting an important event in parallel to the SDG Summit to explore a number of perspectives around the concept of multilateralism and will encourage us to rethink them. This event will focus on the People and Partnership goals of the SDGs (Goals 1-6 and 17).
- Moderator – Kirin Taylor, PhD Candidate in Political Science, Syracuse University
- H.E. Ambassador Fergal Mythen, Permanent Representative of Ireland to the UN
- Dr Despoina Afroditi Milaki, International Presentation Association NGO Representative at the UN
- Grassroots Project Survey on SDGs
- Winifred Doherty, Main NGO Representative to the UN for the Congregation of Our Lady of Charity of the Good Shepherd
- Marissa Plouin, OECD Housing and Social Affairs Policy Analyst
- Liliane Nkunzimana, UN Representative for the Baha’í International Community
The event takes place on Zoom and you can register here.